Starting out new.

by



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mereology; study of part-whole relationships

Above acknowledges the real meaning behind the name of this blog that I've created.
It has been a while since I've had this thought of creating a platform for me to be completely loose about wanting to say the things I've never been able to say in other medias that I've had, so here I am starting out a new idea that I think I might enjoy, and I hope everyone out there might also.

Creating this platform is based on the situation where I've come to realise that I am a very shy person who longs to say quite a lot of things and yet is not brave enough to put it out there for everyone to hear. But whole-heartedly speaking, I am in love with sentences and the space between sentences. The statement doesn't necessarily mean that I am good in what I love- but love is love, and I'm here to (hopefully) stay and to keep writing.